Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Someone turned 2!

 We went to dinner at Rainforest Cafe with Jes' mom, grandma Laura for Jasmine's birthday.  Jasmine was a little freaked out by all the animatronic animals, but it was still fun... she was just extra clingy which is always neat.  I can't wait to take the girls here as they get older!  I really liked this photo because of the look on Jasmine's face.
 Jasmine was also a little freaked out by this elephant, but she slowly got closer and closer until she was able to pet it.
 Uncle David and Ben were able to come over with Grandma after dinner to have some cake.  I got a really neat idea for a cake design from Ken's aunt Jane so I tried making it myself.  It went pretty well!  It only leaned a little ;)

 Jasmine also seemed to really love it.


 We can't believe 2 years has already passed!  Isabel will be there before we know it!



Ok, I know, lots of cake shots... but it was just sooo much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment